Rabun County Area Homes For Sale: Mountain and Valley Views on 4 Wooded Acres
Dec 07, 2015 08:01AM ● Published by Kevin
174 Bell Colony Road, Dillard. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Georgia Mountain Laurel Homes Report - Dec. 7, 2015 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 51 Pine Top Drive, Clayton ($435,000) - Beautiful home in Kingwood Estates offers two master suites on the main level with living area and kitchen overlooking long range mountain views. Lower level has three more bedrooms and another living area.
2. 112 Gleneagle Court, Unit 301, Clayton ($260,000) - Beautifully decorated top floor end unit 3 bedroom/2 bath condominium with view of golf course.
3. 278 Standford Mill Road, Clarkesville ($73,000) - In town "SHORT SALE" Home. Currently livable, but needs some repairs and updating. could be a nice home in a great intown area.
4. 658 Sims Way, Rabun Gap ($269,000) - 3BR/2.5BA on 4 wooded acres. Mtn & valley views & adjoins Sylvan Lake Falls Community & Black Rock Mtn State Park. Home is located on a dead-end road in a private area at 2600 ft. elevation. Vaulted ceilings, stone FP, formal dining room & well equipped kitchen with lg. walk-in closet. 2BR's downstairs with lg closet space, large family room, computer/sewing room & laundry room. Top level sunroom & full deck in front of house. Custom additions including hardwood floors, large windows, landscaping, fruit trees & garden area.
5. 174 Bell Colony Road, Dillard ($168,900) - 3 bedroom 3 bath home in move in ready condition with stone fireplace, large wrap around deck, 2 car garage, wood floors, and partial finished basement providing room to grow. Large living room with cathedral ceilings and windows providing lots of views overlooking the mountains year round. Quiet neighborhood convenient to Hwy 441.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.