July Homes Report: Cabin Edition
Jul 09, 2016 08:30AM ● Published by Melanie Heisinger
1. 233 Eastview Ln ($319,900)Fantastic 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath cabin with view and small creek waterfall! Main level has open great room with vaulted ceiling and stone fireplace, country kitchen, breakfast/dining area, master bedroom & bath with walk-in closet, 1/2 bath, and laundry. Lower level has large family room, 3 bedrooms, and bath. Paved road & paved driveway! Wood floors on main level, carpet on lower level. City water & sewer! Located near Kingwood Golf & Co Club. 4 beds; 2 full , 1 half baths; 2,400 sq ft; 0.88 acres lot; Built 2006.
2. 680 Tame Turkey Rd ($215,000)Well maintained 2 bedroom, 2 bath cottage located only minutes from Lake Rabun and the public beach, boat ramp and campground. Imagine walking directly from your front door to enjoy a leisurely hike to Angel Falls waterfall! This is a charming retreat tucked away in the woods with good mountain views. If you're looking for a place to sit back and unwind from your busy life, this would make a wonderful low maintenance retreat! 2 beds; 2 full baths; 1,122 sq ft; 2.58 acres lot; Built 1990.
3. 810 Grizzly Ridge Rd ($269,500)This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath log cabin is perched on a beautiful 5 acre wooded knoll and has the potential for amazing mountain views! Enjoy entertaining on large wrap around porches while enjoying the sights and sounds of the surrounding forest. Additional features include a fenced yard, guest house/workshop space, and an unfinished basement providing room for expansion. 2 beds; 2 full , 1 half baths; 5.0 acres lot; Built 1981.
4. 240 Pearlfield Way ($210,000)Beautiful custom built cabin on 5 acres bordering BOE land. Huge wrap around deck and private deck off master sleeping loft/suite. Lots of skylights and windows. Beautiful pine flooring. Granite counters. Built-in storage with large built-in cedar lined storage benches. Huge Hot Tub! Fire pit. Built in shelves and desk in loft office. 3 beds; 2 full baths; 1,972 sq ft; 5.18 acres lot; Built 2001.
5. 144 Blueberry Ln ($319,000)Private Country Charmer bordering USFS WMA area with 3 full acres to enjoy your personal piece of the mountain. Relax by the pool or enjoy sitting by the three trickling branches that flow along the property. The home could easily be a three bedroom by placing a wall back in the second bedroom to divide the large room. Finished basement with a large media room, full bathroom and kitchenette area. 2 beds; 3 full baths; 3.0 acres lot; Built 2004.
Have a home for sale, or know someone that does? Send us some info about it by contacting us.
Information and images courtesy of Realtor.com.