Founded in 1929 the church at Rabun Gap has been serving God and all that is good in the mountians of northeast Georgia 86 years! Presbyterians in the area were joined with faculty and staff who were Presbyterian who came to the area with the merger of the Rabun Gap Industrial and Nacoochee schools forming the Rabun Gap - Nacoochee School. The church met for many years jointly with the Methodist congregation. Later meeting in the school chapel for several decades worshipping with boarding students, faculty, and staff before moving to a house on school property in the 1980's With a gift of land for the church from the Rabun Gap Nacoochee School, a gift of $50,000.00 from Peachtree Presbyterian Church, and the sacrificial giving of its members our current sanctuary and buildings were dedicated in 1992. Rabun Gap Presbyterian is a church that is reaching up and reaching out. Growing the faith of our members and welcoming new members throughout the year. Sunday school for all ages, a recognized food ministry that serves over 200 families in need each month. Involvement by our members throughout charitable organizations in the community. Traditional worship with Biblical and relevant sermons, childrens message, world class chior, organ, piano, and often brass and strings upllift, inspire, and strengthen us to live and grow for Christ!