55th Annual Mountain Laurel Festival
If you love small-town events, pack up the family and head to downtown Clarkesville on Saturday, May 20th for the 55th annual Mountain Laurel Festival.
The annual arts and crafts jubilee - the oldest running festival of its type in Georgia - will commence Saturday morning, May 20th at 10 am and conclude at 5pm.
Plans for the 2017 daytime event include:
• Clarkesville Lions Club always-popular parade
• Fine art and craft vendors located in and around the Square
• An outdoor food court
• Expanded children’s activities; including rock climbing walls, hamster wheels and inflatables
• The Historic Mauldin House, Millinery Shop and Big Holly Cabin will be open for guided tours
• Clarkesville “History in Photographs” Photo Exhibit; Mauldin House
• Live entertainment acts throughout the day on the square
• Afternoon Duck Race in Soque River (sponsored by Volunteers for Literacy)
The festival is a time to celebrate Clarkesville’s heritage and to extend its long tradition of hospitality. You are invited to join us at our community’s most beloved tradition - the Mountain Laurel Festival!Visit Event Website for More Info